How does PandaDoc Notary work?
In today’s remote online notarization landscape, you’ll find PandaDoc Notary to be the most secure, convenient, and cost-effective platform. Unlike other online notarizing platforms, PandaDoc Notary has managed to simplify remote online notarization for average users.
You don’t have to understand the technicalities and laws behind notarizing documents online. Once you schedule an appointment with an online notary agent and communicate through a video conferencing tool, you will get professional guidance and leave most of the notarizing work on the shoulders of the online notary public.
Whether you’re an individual or a business owner, you’ll find PandaDoc Notary to be an all-in-one platform to notarize a wide range of documents online. Once you notarize a document on PandaDoc Notary, you’ll instantly get the hang of it and will find remote online notarization far more convenient and flexible than traditional notarization, which requires you to be physically present at the time of signing.
As the technology evolves, you can expect to see more advanced features on PandaDoc Notary. But advancements in tools mean more simplicity for users to notarize documents remotely. Today, using PandaDoc Notary, signers can notarize documents, including marking electronic signatures in no time.
Find out more information about PandaDoc Notary and request a demo so that you can start notarizing documents online.
How does online notary work in New Hampshire?
In New Hampshire, you can perform a notarial act under the Electronic Notarization and Acknowledgement Act. This act allows public notaries to conduct notarial acts remotely and facilitate individuals and businesses so that they can make electronic signatures using video conferencing software.
Here are a few points that folks in New Hampshire should follow when notarizing documents online:
- Make sure to notarize online documents from a New Hampshire-commissioned and licensed online public notary.
- Book an online appointment with an online notary using a trustworthy remote notarization platform.
- Before booking your appointment with an online notary public, make sure to have an updated form of identification along with the documents you want to notarize.
- At the time of appointment with an online public notary agent, let the commissioned online notary verify your identity. You should also expect to answer a couple of questions from the appointed online notary.
- If all the provided information checks out – the online public notary will notarize your document remotely and attach a digital certificate and an electronic signature. You would also notice an online notary agent to add a notary seal or digital stamp to the document.
- Once the notarization process is complete, the public notary agent will give you a notarized copy of the document and a completion certificate.